First off I want to thank my friend Stephanie for helping me get this blog up and running. Without her help I’d still be writing Facebook statuses that are blog-lengthed.
Next I’d like to introduce my first feature section, Not Another Listless Tuesday. In this section I will give you my latest Top Tens.
Things Never to Eat Directly Out of the Schiller Fridge
10) Open jars of pimentos.
9) Anything that has changed forms (from liquid to solid, from solid to liquid, etc).
8) Yogurt containers shoved to the back.
7) Anything that looks like it may have been left out on the counter for an extended period of time
And then returned to the fridge, because 9 out of 10 times it has.
6) Anything that can complete this sentence, “I didn’t know we had_________.
5) Things wrapped in foil.
4) Anything that looks like it came from the school cafeteria unless you can
Match it up with that week’s calendar.
3) Anything that has an obliterated expiration date (hint: it’s probably expired).
2) Half-eaten jars of salsa (no telling when that puppy went in there!).
1) Anything that has grown since put in the fridge (whether it be from added ice crystals, mold, roots, or toxic gases).